Today was utterly magnificent. The sun shone, the air smelled like blooming flowers and at least four neighbors fired up their grills for the season.
I came dangerously close to beginning what could be considered “spring cleaning” when I ran across this list tucked into the side pocket of a scrapbook on my shelf.
My middle son made it three or four years ago and stapled it together, forgetting about its exsistence entirely.
So since today was a day that was spent primarily chasing other pursuits I’d like to post it to spread the impish glee that clearly went into making it.
I’ll interpret for you as his handwriting looked as if a crooked chicken with arthritic claws helped him get it on paper.
Things I want to do before I die.
1. hug Obama
2. kiss a dolphin
3. Go to top of Empire State building (take stairs)
4. punch Chuck Norris
5. Find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie pop
6. Lean on the leaning tower of Pisa
7. See all USA state licence plates
8. collect all USA quarters
9. Sit in the back of a Nascar racecar during a race
10. drive a Zamboni
11. jump on a tempurpedic mattress and make a wine glass spill
12. fly on the zero gravity plane
14. sleep on the ground (outside)
15. sit on the roof of a moving car
16. make a wig of body hair
17. have 25 mice pets in one cage
18. get my name on a video game, billboard, book etc.
19. ride on an angry bull
20. pet a lion